Thursday, April 24, 2014

Indomie Is The One

I believe we all have been through an Indomie-midnight experience. My guilty pleasure with Indomie regularly happens at that time. Just when I am about to sleep, I feel extremely hungry. But, Indomie always answers my after midnight tummy call and saves me from starving. I enjoy eating Indomie the most when I am home alone and I feel like watching a movie. However, I can't deny the fact that eating Indomie with my family members makes me feel happy in a special way as well. Indomie in my definition is the THE ONE when it comes to being hungry after the middle of the night , it's the one that comes in so handy when you are starving and your mom accidentally burn the food or cook a meal that you dislike. Indomie is the one for me and it will always be.

God bless Indomie ..

2 comments:

  1. hehehe loved the midnight hunger experience.. mama sometimes burns lunch or cooks things I dislike so I go too for my saver "Indomie" <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indomie is like the super man in the food world, always saves the day !

      Delete

Leave a comment since your here ;)

Page views